+48735436781  peterblank@dwabratanki.eu

About Me

Hello, as you know, I’m Peter, I live in Warsaw, and I am a language enthusiast. I am CEO of Dwa Bratanki.I work with languages all the time, and speak a lot of them (Hungarian, Polish, English, Italian, etc). I know very well the tipical phobias of learning a new language, but believe me, You do not need to be afraid of them. If you need any help, contact me on this button, and test me 🙂 I know my way, and You? Let’s start our adventure in the world of languages.

 

                        about

depenOver 7 Years of Teaching

Teaching People of All Ages New Languages for Academia, Business, Travel, & Fun!

You could not be too old to start learning a new language. From 0 to the oldest generation, I have experience of teaching a new language. Do you know that? When learning a new language depends only 10% on the teacher. The remaining 90% is your attitude. So, it is just about You!

 

about me

Language Certificates

I work with Polish, English and Hungarian languages. I have several students now, and a lot of satisfied costumers! About the languages, I use them in everydays life.

Online Studies

Due to the Covid19, I’m able to help you online, don’t worry about that! Safety is first!.

about me

15 Years of Excellence

I use an experienced method to improve your skills. My goal is to make a confident language user in all fields.

About me

My Story

I admire to learn and teach languages. I think the language is the link between nations, generations and persons too. This is why I specialized myself to translate, interpret documents. After that, teaching other was the next step of my career. About the language, I fell love it some years ago, and it still lasts today. Check basic informations about those languages.

 

Students

Graduates

Instructors

Language Courses

CHOOSE US

Why Learn With Us?

Z

Established for Over 15 Years

We have met a lot a of problems, and we have solved all of them..

Z

Over hundreds of Graduates

They also passed their requirements, why would you be the exeption? 🙂 They could tell the same about us to you.

Z

Located in Warsaw

You have opportunity to receive the required and finished documents-in hand, if you’d like to. The required time is about a few minutes

Z

Experienced Educator

I’m a polygot, so I can explain you the languages in other point of view. I know a lot of things about these languanges. Would you like to try it? 🙂

TESTIMONIALS

What our students say about our services

Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim.

Jane Doe

Learning Japanese for Business

Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim.

Arnold Smith

Full-time Student Abroad

Get a qoute today!

The best time to start learning a new language is now. Do not hesitate, if I could help you about these topics, just get a quote! Do not forget, is is just about You!

Get a quote!